Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paris (again)



Since getting to Strasbourg, one of my food goals was to get a soft pretzel, so the day began with just that. In case anyone was wondering, nutella goes just as well if not better with soft pretzels as it does hard. After taking the train into Paris I met up with my mother and we set out to explore Paris. As opposed to my first expedition in Paris, the second trip focused more on modern culture as opposed to historic. And yes, by modern culture I mean food. Our two days were spent looking in bakeries, pastry and chocolate shops, and grocery stores (gourmet or otherwise). Those are my kind of museums :) In addition we frequented a number of cafes for a daily dose of espresso and Bananagrams.

Now as I am playing a giant game of blog catch up the details have gotten a bit fuzzy. I can say for certain, though, that my second stop in Paris was a good start to the family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment