Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello!

So I've decided to start a blog for this trip in order to keep everyone updated with what is going on in my life for the next six months. Most likely this will also double as a way for me to catalog all of the food I eat while I'm there so don't be surprised (not that any of you would be) if 95% of this blog is pictures of food.

I also cannot promise that I will actually remember to update this. The kumquat4(5) can attest to this based on the shear number of food blogs we started that still remain empty -- Allie, apparently we started one called Sallie in 2009? Anyways, if I seem to be lagging behind please bug me and tell me to update this and to load the vast number of pictures hanging in limbo on my camera onto the internet.

Clearly I should be packing now. Why else would I have procrastinated this long to start a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment