Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paris

After dropping my huge suitcase off at IAE (school in Aix) Wednesday morning I made my way to Paris! I like to think that my lunch of a baguette, Camembert, plums, and Nutella was pretty French, but all of the French families eating around me were munching on Pringles. Maybe my assumptions about French food were wrong?

Other than taking a solid two hours to find
my hostel the day was uneventful and was wrapped
up with a champignon and Comte crepe.

My full day in Paris was spent taking a trip to Versailles with my new Romanian friend I met at the hostel. The palace was more than grandiose and it was easy to see why the French Revolution occurred. The day was wrapped up with a night time picture session at and on the beautifully lit Eiffel Tower. Once I'm reunited with my computer I'll include some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment